Translate this page

Some beautiful music to read the blog with

Saturday 28 December 2013

Training a new alt for Rens

I have started a new alt (the third alt for my second account) which will be my trading alt in Rens to sell the items i manufacture.

Once that is complete i will have alts in each of the main trading hubs (Jita, Dodixie, Amarr, Hek and Rens).

I suspect i will only train this alt as far as it needs to in order to sell items and then revert back to training my Inventor alt - which is currently sitting in Amarr.

Once that is all done i will then be considering whether i should start a third account.

My first account is training a Manufacturer to produce T2 items (and has an alt in Dodixie and Hek).  My second account is training an Inventor (and has an alt in Jita).  Hence, if i want to enjoy other aspects of the Eve economy (such as Planetary Interaction) then i will likely need a third account.

Alternatively, if my manufacturing and/or inventing businesses go well then i may need another account to deploy further alts to these tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment